Saturday, May 5, 2007

I'm good at shopping.. just not with photos.

So, I was supposed to do a lot more photo shopping a fair few weeks back, was I? Well seeing as I was unaware of this then I can be excused for doing it late.

Here is the samples of my photo shopping-spree...





Newsworthy - The 9/11 Terrorism Attacks, probably one of the most newsworthy events in my lifetime thus far. I used filtering in photoshop to one, make it look like a newspaper picture and two, the filter was called "noise" something this event certainly made around the world.
Games - Mitch and I having
some fun and games at 'Time Zone' emphasised by the repetition created by the stamp.







Australia - Australia day with my best friends Kristy and Amanda, the filter that I used created a blurring effect, just like the heat of the Australian summer does.





Frineds - I emphasised this picture of me and Isabelle (friend since birth) by simply using descriptive text from a old poem we sang when we were children.

Celebrity - as you can see I have no photoshopping skills at all, which is truely incredible seeing as my brother makes his living by being a graphic artist. I used a picture of the 90.9 seafm fundraiser band 'Tinge of Ginge' that i was lucky enough to be a part of. Moyra from the morning crew [centre] is obviously the celebrity, not me.
Technology - I used a lightening brush which created what I think is a technical looking effect to emphasis the fact technology is all around us.
I had a picture for popular, it was the myspace logo. I attempted to super impose my head into the main little icon man but failed miserably, so I wont show you - but like i say with everything, at least I gave it a shot!

No comments: